CoMIS is the Carlson School of Management’s premier United States Management Information Systems case competition from March 30, 2016 – April 2, 2016. Activities of the competition for participants include site visits to a few Minneapolis corporations, networking with Management Information System professionals, and participation in a challenging and engaging competition. You can find more info with this video or read the FAQs below.
- Serve as the first point of contact for your assigned team
- Spend Thursday afternoon leading your team on the “Explore Minneapolis” event
- Escort your team from The Commons Hotel to Carlson and guide them between rooms in Carlson throughout the morning and early afternoon on case presentation day (Saturday 4/2)
- Attend required meeting (Wednesday, 3/23) from 4-5PM
2. This sounds fantastic. What does the schedule look like?
- Wednesday, March 23
- Required: Attend Training meeting, 4-5PM
- Optional: Attend Welcome Dinner at The Commons Hotel, 5-7PM
- Thursday, March 31
- Optional: Attend site visit at one of our corporate sponsors, 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Required: Explore Minneapolis” Event, 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Lunch will be provided
- Saturday, April 2
- Case Presentations, 8:00am – 1:00pm
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Optional: Attend Awards Banquet @ 5:30pm
3. Awesome. How do I sign-up?
- Please fill out this short Google Form and we’ll get back to you right away!